Compelling Reasons to Buy DND Nails Polish
No one can deny that nail polish enhances the overall beauty and makes a woman look presentable for every occasion. However, are nail polishes safe to use? Do they have carcinogens or other harmful pollutants in them? Does inhaling nail polish fumes cause medical problems? What are the first aid measures to take if there is accidental contact with nail polish? What are the ideal fire-fighting standards to follow? Such questions persist and need answers.
Let us see how DND nails are among the safest brands to purchase and the measures one can take to avoid unnecessary incidents.
Why buy DND Nails Polish?
When you buy DND gel polish, you are assured of absolute safety measures. No one questions the product’s efficiency in providing women with the most attractive nails they can ever dream of having. However, one should know that DND nail polish does not contain any toxic ingredients that can harm your health.
DND Nail Polish Ingredients
High-quality nail polish is one that does not have any of the poisonous ingredients. Hence, we refer to nail polish products as 3-free, 5-free, and 10-free. DND nail polish contains the following components.
- Dipenracrythritol Hexacrylate
- 2-Hydroxypropyl Methacrylate
- 2-Hydroxyethyl Methacrylate
- Isobornyl Acrylate
- N, N-Dimethylacrylamide
- 2,4,6-Trimethylbenxoyldiphenyl Phosphine Oxide
If you find these ingredient names challenging to understand, there is no need to worry about them. All you have to make sure is that your nail polish product ingredient does not contain any of the following ten hazardous substances.
- Dibutyl Phthalate is a respiratory irritant that can pose hazards to users and nail salon technicians alike.
- Triphenyl Phosphate (TPHP) – a plasticizer and fire retardant that can cause changes to normal hormone functioning.
- Toluene is a solvent that can cause kidney, liver, and reproductive system ailments.
- Xylene is a compound capable of causing central nervous system depression and headaches if inhaled.
- Ethyl Tosylamide is an ingredient that causes developmental and reproductive toxicity.
- Camphor is a fragrant resin that can cause headaches and dizziness if inhaled.
- Formaldehyde Resin is a compound responsible for causing skin irritation.
- Parabens are suspected endocrine disruptors.
- Tert-butyl hydroperoxide can be toxic to the blood, lungs, liver, and respiratory system.
- Animal products comprise any compound derived from animal sources obtained by subjecting animals to cruelty.
When you buy DND nail polish, you can be sure that the ingredients do not contain the ten toxic substances listed above. Hence, it is amongst the safest of products to buy.
Now, we come to the other questions that require clarifications.
It is better to understand that swallowing, inhaling, or absorption through the skin is hazardous to health. It can cause allergic conditions and irritation to the eyes and the respiratory tract. Here are some first aid measures to take if you come into accidental contact with nail polish.
First-aid measures to take
If you inhale nail polish fumes and develop symptoms like nausea or dizziness, it is advisable to move over to a place where there is plenty of fresh air to breathe.
If your nail polish comes in contact with your skin, you can wash the area with plenty of water and soap. If the polish falls on your clothes or shoes, you should clean and wash them before reuse.
If polish fumes accidentally get into your eyes, the best solution is to rinse your eyes with water and seek immediate medical attention.
If there is any accidental consumption, it is not advisable to induce vomiting. Seeking medical attention is the right way to deal with such a situation.
Fire Fighting Measures to take
Nail polish contains organic compounds that can be inflammable if they come in direct contact with fire. The ideal fire fighting equipment is foam, dry chemicals, and carbon dioxide. Your nail salon should have this fire fighting equipment handy.
Other safety measures include removing all ignition sources and preventing the nail polish product from entering water drains or open water sources. One can soak up the polish with an inert absorbent and dispose of it carefully.
Handling and Storage tips
When handling nail polish, one should be careful not to let it come in contact with eyes, skin, or clothing. It is not a recommended practice to inhale nail polish vapors and mist. One recommends washing hands thoroughly after every use. It is advisable to ensure proper ventilation facilities in places where you intend to use DND nail polish.
As far as storage is concerned, the nail polish products can be stored in a cool and ventilated area, far from direct heat sources and open flames. One should ensure to keep the containers tightly closed to prevent unnecessary accidents.
We have discussed that it is safe to buy DND polish because it does not have toxic substances. The other safety concerns have also been answered. Hence, daisy DND gel polish is one of the safest nail polish products to buy and use.